A mild, yet flavorful blend of tomatoes and authentic Indian spices, Baron Tikka Masala Paste makes transforming chicken, fish, vegetables, meat or tofu into an authentic Tikka Masala-style curry dish, as easy as pour and simmer. And it’s great as a marinade and on noodles, too.
- 1lb/454g white fish fillet (cut to 2-3cm thick cubes)
- 2tbsp Baron Tikka Masala Paste
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 fresh tomatoes, diced
- 2tbsp vegetable oil
- 2tbsp cream (optional)
- Heat oil in large frying pan.
- Sauté the onion until translucent.
- Add two tablespoons Baron Tikka Masala Paste and stir into meat with the diced tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in cream just before serving.
- Serve with boiled white rice or nan bread.