Take your taste buds to the Caribbean! With a twist of fresh herb Green Seasoning, spicy Jerk Seasoning and tropical Guava Concentrate combined in a beef marinade sauce, complemented with a Coconut Rice.
- (1 ½ lb) beef flanked steak
- ½ cup Baron Green Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Baron Jerk Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Baron Guava Concentrate
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- ¼ cup Baron Coconut Cream
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon Baron Green Seasoning
- Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place beef steak and marinade in aplastic bag; make sure to coat the steak evenly.
- Close bag securely and marinate inrefrigerator for 6 hours or as long as overnight.
- Prepare Coconut Rice.
- Combine water,coconut milk and rice in medium saucepan; bring to a boil.Reduce heat; cover andsimmer 35 to 45 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Remove from heat, stir in almondsand Baron Green Seasoning.
- Meanwhile, remove steak from marinade; discard marinade.
- Place steak on grill or grill pan. Grill uncovered, 17 to 21 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Season with salt, as desired.
- Carve steak across the grain into thin slices.
- Serve with rice.